The SINP or the Saskatchewan Immigrant nominee program helps you to immigrate to the beautiful country of Canada. With the help of this SINP Saskatchewan invites residency applications from the non-Canadians who are interested to immigrate to this place and make Saskatchewan their home. This program nominates those applicants who are successful, to the Federal government and then offers them the permanent residency in Canada. This is the first step towards becoming the permanent resident in Canada. It is important that all the applicants apply for the PR visa through the Canadian immigration Commission.
Benefits of Saskatchewan provincial nominee program
There are a number of benefits of this program and if you want to get more details about these advantages, you can go through the list given below:
- The application processing time is quite competitive.
- You will get a lot of assistance from the provincial immigration officers who will be able to explain the processes and the program requirements in details.
- It is the government of Saskatchewan who is able to take the final decision on the various SINP nominations.
- If the candidates who are successful apply for the PR visa to Canada make their application through the IRCC then they will be regarded as the SINP nominees.
- There are a number of applications SINP accepts each year and this helps them in making their programs much more efficient.
- The SINP program works through the Canadian government embassies as well as the consulates throughout the entire world. If you want you can apply through the immigration consultant but then these consultants do not get any special preferences.
The process of applying through the SINP
If you are interested to apply for the Canadian immigration through the SINP then you can go through the points given below:
- First you need to properly review the application guide for both the sub-category as well as category. In order to find out exactly what you have to write in the application you need to go through the guide properly.
- It is important to get all the supporting documents that you are asked for. In order to know about these supporting documents you need to thoroughly go through the supporting document section that is there in the application guide.
- It is important for you to complete the federal form completely and then try applying to the situation.
- Make sure that you properly organize as well as review the supporting documents along with the completed form. This will help you to get an application package that is totally complete.
The Saskatchewan immigrant nominee program is designed to ensure that the skilled applicants are able to enter Canada through the immigration process. Getting a PR to Canada is certainly a very good option. Later you will be able to get this PR converted into citizenship. As a Canadian PR holder you will be able to enjoy all the benefits that the Canadian locals would be able to enjoy. If you are looking to immigrate to another country then going to Canada will certainly be a good option.